* See short and long term goals below.
The intent of this site is -
- To share your Gadolinium Story.
- To create awareness of the mass number of individuals who have received Gadolinium.
- To partner with doctors, researchers, chemists and others working on solutions, antidotes and cures for victims injected with Gadolinium.
- To allow the media a place to come to view, share our stories once they obtain permission from the administrator of this site and the owner of the posted content.
Media or anyone interested in using content from this site: You must first submit a request and a usage permit must be approved by the site and content owner(s).
Submitters - if you have a pending lawsuit, your options include -
Setting the Stage
This site is intended to -
1. Raise Gadolinium awareness
2. Drive change
3. Partner with others who are also working towards solutions, cures, antidotes and with permission from the site admin and content owner share data for these specific reasons.
Therefore it is imperative what we remain good stewards of the stories we share. When creating your story, we encourage you to -
- Remain true to your personal story
- DO NOT call out names or locations of doctors, organizations or other information that would cause damage to the larger goals and ongoing work done by these individuals and organizations.
Very simple -
Stories and this site will be refreshed on Tuesday and Thursday each week, in most cases. Contact the site admin if you have requests outside these days.
If you have questions about your file, send a message to Admin@livingwithgadolinium.
Short Term Goals*
Long Term Goals*